Campus Part-time and Work-Study Position
Category: Computer Work
Job Number: 115209
Desktop Tech Support
added to Jobnet on 3/28/13
|Department/Agency: Business Services
|Contact: Tim Blake
||Telephone: 319-384-3742 (Apply via email)
|Address: 2222 Old Hwy 218 S Mossman Business Services Bldg, Iowa City, IA 52242
|Rate of Pay: $8.00 - $9.00
||Hours per Week: 15-20|
|Work Schedule: We are looking for a computer support consultant to work between 15 and 20 hours per week. We are flexible around class schedules. |
|Job Beginning/Ending Dates: ASAP to Ongoing|
Desktop support of Windows and Mac computers. Duties include assisting faculty, staff, and students with computer-related questions in person, by telephone, and over e-mail, troubleshooting hardware and software problems, installing network printers, building and upgrading computers, migrating user data and settings, performing software installations and security patches on customer computers, and administer user accounts and file rights management.
• Strong customer service and communication skills.
• Knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems, Microsoft Office suite, Active Directory, and Group Policy.
• Comfortable with technology.
• 2 years or more away from graduation.
• Can work 15-20 hours a week during the semester.
(TO APPLY: Please send resume to Tim Blake at email@example.com)